The engine modifications include:
Right now we have about the most conservative pullies on it and are
only running 8psi boost.
This is the dyno graph after all the work was performed. We
tried water injection on it as well but it robbed about 30HP. We
tried to adjust it to the minimum but still it was just robbing
power. We ended up disconnecting at. We used about 1/4
degree to 1/2 degree boost retard per PSI boost to suppress detonation
but we also ran 12 degrees base timing. The best run was 330HP at
the wheels. The real story here is the power down low. It
made 250HP at the wheels at just 3600rpm.